Down Sweater - Charcoal Herringbone Wool (Last Chance)
Down Sweater - Nylon Ripstop - Black
The Down Sweater is your beloved basic - now in light, packable Nylon Ripstop. The parka that makes your frigid commute 100 times better. For over two generations, this classic puffer style has kept countless families enjoying the outdoors in the colder months. It’s exactly the same as your dad’s old parka, only new and waiting to be filled with the smell of campfire coffee and wood smoke.
- Wind Resistant Ripstop Nylon Shell and Lining
- 11 oz 700+ Fill Power Ethically-Sourced Goose Down
- Down Filled Hand Pockets & Collar
- Interior Lining Pocket
- Leather Snap Reinforcement
- Detachable Hood
- Draw Cord at Hem
- Nickel Snaps with CDW branding
- YKK #5 Black Polyester 2-Way Zipper
- Made in Seattle, Washington USA
The model is 6 ft tall and 165 lbs - 38" chest. Wearing a size medium.